Throughout Kent, London, Essex, Sussex and Surrey
- We fully recognise and adhere to ever changing statutory legislation and industry guidance concerning the cleanliness and efficiency of air handling equipment and ventilation systems.
- Our trained and experienced consultants are able to provide you with up to date technical ductwork cleaning guidance ensuring you maintain a safe environment, remain profitable and most importantly stay legal at all times.
- Whether your ductwork system incorporates confined spaces or working at heights with a boom lift, our ductwork cleaning engineers are fully trained providing an efficient and professional service.
- Every member of our team is adept and knowledgable in ductwork cleaning to help you comply with strict regulatory requirements.
To arrange your next ductwork clean, request a quotation or to discuss your ductwork cleaning requirements you can speak to an experienced member of our Technical Sales Team today on 01303 249667, or click here to fill out our simple Enquiry Form and we will get back to you.
We are proud members of
Ventilation Systems: Your Legal Duties
- The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 state that: Where ventilation is provided by mechanical means the regulations (Regulation 5) require those mechanical ventilation systems to be maintained (including cleaned as appropriate) in efficient working order.
- Regulation 3 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 imposes a duty on every employer to conduct a ventilation hygiene assessment to determine the risk associated with ventilation systems and air quality.
- The Workplace Regulations are accompanied by an Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) which gives guidance on how compliance with the regulations can be achieved. ACoP 33 States that “Mechanical ventilation systems should be regularly and properly cleaned, tested and maintained to ensure that they are kept free from anything which may contaminate the air.”
As a specialist service provider we can provide regular testing and cleaning of all your ductwork, air handling units, ventilation systems and indoor air quality. Our proven expertise in ductwork cleaning helps you keep a hygienic working environment.
Being the authority in ductwork cleaning, all of our work is carried out in accordance with BEAS TR19 Internal Cleanliness of Ventilation Systems Guide to Good Practice.
Our ductwork cleaning service ensures you remain compliant with the Health & Safety Executive, Workplace Directive, Fire Safety Order and your Buildings Insurance Provider.
TR19 is the industry recognised guidance for the cleanliness of ductwork systems, and is designed to be used in conjunction with the regulations and legislations that set out a building owner’s responsibilities in maintaining a clean and efficient system.