Professional Ventilation Ductwork Cleaning in Bristol
Have our team of professionals at Cleanair UK ensure the cleanliness and safety of your ventilation system with our ventilation ductwork cleaning services in Bristol.
- We always stay up to date with the latest industry guidelines and regulations regarding the cleanliness and efficiency of ventilation systems and air-handling equipment.
- Our trained and experienced team of consultants will ensure that your ductwork stays safe and legal at all times, keeping your business profitable as well.
- Our team can accommodate the needs of your ductwork even if there are components located at high places or in confined spaces.
- All the members of our team have a deep understanding of the strict regulatory requirements and how to keep you compliant.
Ventilation Systems: Your Legal Duties
The following are the regulations that govern the ventilation systems of business establishments.
- According to Regulation 5 of the Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992, if the ventilation of premises is provided through mechanical means, it is required to be maintained in efficient working order. This includes cleaning of said ventilation systems.
- Regulation 3 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 requires employers to conduct a ventilation hygiene assessment to identify the risks associated with air quality and the ventilation systems.
- The Workplace Regulations, together with an Approved Code of Practice or ACoP, provide guidance with regards to how to comply with the regulations. According to ACoP 33, mechanical ventilation systems should be cleaned regularly and properly. They should also be tested and maintained to make sure they are free of contaminants.
Hire Cleanair UK
As specialists in the industry, we can provide testing and cleaning services for all your ductwork, ventilation systems and air-handling units, ensuring your indoor air quality. This keeps your workplace hygienic and safe.
All our work is governed by the BEAS TR19 Internal Cleanliness of Ventilation Systems Guide to Good Practice. Our services help keep you compliant with the Health & Safety Executive, Workplace Directive Fire Safety Order and your Buildings Insurance Provider.
Book our services by completing the enquiry form.
To arrange your next ductwork clean, request a quotation or to discuss your ductwork cleaning requirements you can speak to an experienced member of our Technical Sales Team today on 0800 292 2400, or click here to fill out our simple Enquiry Form and we will get back to you.
We are proud members of