Ductwork Cleaning Engineer
Based near Faversham in Kent, Cleanair UK currently has a requirement for a kitchen extract and ductwork cleaning operative.
Experience would be a benefit but is not essential as full training will be given, however the ideal candidate would:
- Have experience of carrying out the deep cleaning of commercial air hygiene systems, completing risk assessments, method statements and job sheets whilst also being aware of the relevant health and safety legislation.
- Have good communication and timekeeping skills and be able to demonstrate a professional attitude.
- Have good IT skills including the ability to use word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Be a CSCS cardholder and have experience of commercial construction sites.
- Have the willingness and ability to quickly learn new skills.
Full training will be provided along with uniform.
A full, clean, UK driving license is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deep cleaning of commercial ductwork and ventilation system components to specification.
- Use of specialist cleaning chemicals.
- Acting as a liaison point for customers
- Completion of risk assessments, method statements and job sheets.
The role involves a working week of shift work and includes some shift and Saturday working. Overtime opportunities will exist.
Specialist training and career development opportunities are available for the right candidate.
If this vacancy is of interest to you then please, in the first instance, send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org